Sound has suddenly disappeared from the camcorder

TnTexas

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded the update a few days ago, and it seemed to solve the camcorder's audio problems. Today, every video I've taken has been completely silent. Anyone have any ideas as to what might have happened and how I can fix it? Thanks!

TnTexas

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Pull the battery and SIM card reinstall and try again.

I hate taking that battery cover off so I'm glad I wound up not having to do this. Turns out, I'd some how managed to turn the audio for the camcorder completely off. :eek: Don't ask me how I did it 'cause I had no idea that could be done. Anyway, I played around with the camcorder some more and finally discovered the mute option. Changed that setting, and voila! The sound was back. (I'm so technologically challenged sometimes. :-[)

Anyway, thanks for the suggestion. I do appreciate it. :)

AndroidXTC

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
I hate taking that battery cover off so I'm glad I wound up not having to do this. Turns out, I'd some how managed to turn the audio for the camcorder completely off. :eek: Don't ask me how I did it 'cause I had no idea that could be done. Anyway, I played around with the camcorder some more and finally discovered the mute option. Changed that setting, and voila! The sound was back. (I'm so technologically challenged sometimes. :-[)

Anyway, thanks for the suggestion. I do appreciate it. :)

Well good then at least its working.

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I hate taking that battery cover off so I'm glad I wound up not having to do this. :)
Just to let you know, the battery cover becomes a little easier to remove after a few repetitions. Not sure if this is because you learn how to do it or because it really is easier. In any case, I don't dread it any more. :)

I do it fairly frequently (every 4-7 days) because I have numerous batteries and I like to cycle through them to keep them all up to snuff.

-Frank

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2