So how many times did your TBolt reboot this weekend?

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I'm not trying to tell anyone they need to root their phone but I have only had a reboot a few times right after flashing a Gingerbread ROM which is expected. If you do decide to root make sure you read up first and ask a question if your not sure, we have a number of experienced members in the hacks section.

broadwayblues

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
I hate to buck the trend here, but I was rooted this weekend, running BAMF 6.3 and a learn kernel, but I still had about 3-4 reboots, all while I was in the car. Makes me think that it really is something to do with the towers. I went back to stock today, and I am going to run it stock for while to see if that helps...

QUOTE=mclarryjr;934553]I'm not trying to tell anyone they need to root their phone but I have only had a reboot a few times right after flashing a Gingerbread ROM which is expected. If you do decide to root make sure you read up first and ask a question if your not sure, we have a number of experienced members in the hacks section.[/QUOTE]

Bob61

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Had updated pushed to my phone Friday, installed and no reboots since then. Now at 77 hours, so weekend was uneventful regarding any reboots.

XXI

May 17, 2010
Visit site
These reboots are getting annoying, they always happen at the wrong time. Has Verizon and HTC have recognized this problem?:mad:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid