HTC Extended Battery = W.O.W.! & Random Reboot :( (Now With Photos)

DanSan

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
well i *****ed and moaned, respectfully and nicely as possible for like 10-15 minutes and got them from giving me a 20% discount up to giving me the battery for 50% off. ill take it. according to the online chat its a $40 battery but the website shows $50

Jermica: Okay. I am placing the order for you now. The battery is normally $39.99, but I will be sending it for $19.99. It will be sent FedEx two-day delivery. That is for the extended life battery
Dan: thats perfect
Dan: does it include a new back cover? As ive noticed thats one piece
Jermica: Yes, it also includes the back cover. I have completed the order for you also
Dan: ok thanks, its part # HTC6400BATX right?
Jermica: Yes, that is correct
Dan: ok thank you very much and it was billed to my account correct?
Jermica: Yes, I have billed it to your account. You will see it on your next bill. The order actually only came to $18.75, because your discount was giving you the battery for $37.49, so I still gave you half off that

Last edited:
Reactions: boknows

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
well i *****ed and moaned, respectfully and nicely as possible for like 10-15 minutes and got them from giving me a 20% discount up to giving me the battery for 50% off. ill take it. according to the online chat its a $40 battery but the website shows $50
I'm sure happy that by pssing and moaning you were able to save $12. Yahoo! :)

-Frank

DanSan

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure happy that by pssing and moaning you were able to save $12. Yahoo! :)

-Frank

I tried getting for free but that wasnt happening, not my lucky day lol. My current battery lasts a solid 12-14 hours on moderate/light use so battery wasnt a huge concern but this will totally remove any worries I ever had, especially a $50 battery for like $20.

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
I have the extended battery but it is still in its box. I want to use it but then I can't use my Seidio Innocase and holster. :(

musicman555

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Are you using the extended battery all the time or are you swapping it for when you travel? I guess once you get used to it, it doesn't matter. :)

I use the extended battery almost full time now. I do switch in the stock battery once a week or so just for the health of the battery. It's not good to let a battery sit unused too long and I want to keep both as viable options.

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
Any of you guys able to kill small game with your phone and its extended battery? Could come in handy if you are stranded in the wilderness. :)

beer_droid

May 18, 2011
Visit site

heya DanSan... how did you get a discount coupon on the battery? I'm looking at the TBolt and seems that the extended battery is a must, but that of course makes it more expensive. A 20% discount would certainly help offset that.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

it depends on who you talk to. i called complained about the poor battery life, they said they would send me a ext battery for free, but that there was none in stock? maybe their call center has a different pool or something? i dunno. btw, i could've gotten a charge as well, but i passed because i must have skype.

beer_droid

May 18, 2011
Visit site
it depends on who you talk to. i called complained about the poor battery life, they said they would send me a ext battery for free, but that there was none in stock? maybe their call center has a different pool or something? i dunno. btw, i could've gotten a charge as well, but i passed because i must have skype.

does charge not have skype?

DanSan

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
heya DanSan... how did you get a discount coupon on the battery? I'm looking at the TBolt and seems that the extended battery is a must, but that of course makes it more expensive. A 20% discount would certainly help offset that.

no didnt use any coupons.. i just told them how "upset" i was with the poor battery life and what not and they gave me that deal

AFirefighter

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
no didnt use any coupons.. i just told them how "upset" i was with the poor battery life and what not and they gave me that deal

Same. And I got 50% off the HTC Extended Batt. Another reboot minutes ago btw when I went to use QR Droid. I accid. clicked Rock Band, closed it right away, then clicked QR Droid and boom, black screen after it loaded.

boknows

May 27, 2011
Visit site

Had to come in and Thank you, I just got an extended battery 50% off. After the price drop to $39.99 and my corporate discount, I ended up paying $18.47!!!

DanSan

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Had to come in and Thank you, I just got an extended battery 50% off. After the price drop to $39.99 and my corporate discount, I ended up paying $18.47!!!

Lol you're welcome bud.. that's the exact price I got it for too. Mine should be coming today

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana