Camera flash

General Tso

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Since the ota update, sometimes when I try to use my camera, it won't flash because it thinks I'm on a phone call. Anyone else ever have this happen? Also sometimes the HTC flashlight app also won't work because it thinks I'm on a phone call.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

General Tso

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Because when I try to manually turn on the flash, it says "unable to use flash while on a phone call". Same thing with the flashlight app. I'm all stock also.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Interesting, but no, I have not seen this issue or read a post about it before... I just tried my flashlight app and I was taking pictures just fine with the flash yesterday... sorry, I wasn't any help.

Maybe someone else has seen this.

r007

1337 Member
May 23, 2011
Visit site
Do you use Skype?

Because when I try to manually turn on the flash, it says "unable to use flash while on a phone call". Same thing with the flashlight app. I'm all stock also.

I have never had this happen with the flash before (But, then again I rarely use the flash on the phone). But, I have seen a similar messages before because my Skype client crashed out while I was talking on the phone and I got stuck in a call state.
If it happens again, try force quitting Skype / other similar apps you might use to place calls.

Hopefully it will not happen though :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power