Memory Card - How do I view it?

gnGracie

May 7, 2011
Visit site
How do I view/open documents on my memory card from my phone? I've saved multiple word documents (from email > save), but I can't figure out how to view my documents from my phone (I know how to view them when my phone is hooked up to my computer, but I want to see them from the phone).

Thanks. :)

SF DINC

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
How do I view/open documents on my memory card from my phone? I've saved multiple word documents (from email > save), but I can't figure out how to view my documents from my phone (I know how to view them when my phone is hooked up to my computer, but I want to see them from the phone).

Thanks. :)

Yeah you need Astro, or a File Manager and you should be able to go through your SD Card....You should be able to download them from the app store....I use Astro and since I been rooted, I use File Manager which is in the BAMF 1.7 ROM. Hope that helps.

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I think Astro File Manager (free, or a coupla bucks to prevent ads) and Officesuite Pro MS Office Suite compatible - now $14.95 - is the very best solution. These are what I use. Both avaialbe in the Market.

However, using only what is included on your phone: Open Apps | QuickOffice. You should see your documents listed there.

-Frank

Last edited:

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for all of the help. I'm using ES, but I'll be checking out Astro as well. :)

Doesn't hurt to have two but I switched from Astro to ES because it was nicer. If you ever root, Root Explorer is king. And the makers also have a nice free version simply called Explorer.

Sent from the Bolt via Tapatalk

Ahmed Focanis

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
i have sony sola and it has internal memory 4gb and i have astro but i cant axis my memory card file from it i only read the internal memory pz help me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC