Does your device reboot while using Google Navigation?

• Total voters

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I like all the polls we have going about the reboots. I think they're interesting and possibly helpful. My Thunderbolt always reboots while I'm using Google Navigation. Not sure if it's the app, the location or having GPS on.

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
In my experience, my phone seems to reboot when there are too many processes active.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I like all the polls we have going about the reboots. I think they're interesting and possibly helpful. My Thunderbolt always reboots while I'm using Google Navigation. Not sure if it's the app, the location or having GPS on.

You probably should have quantified this with if you are having rebooting issues.

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I was using Google Navigation north or me and it didn't reboot once. I was out with it about 5 hours. No reboots whatsoever.

South of my house, I get them.

dasaucemasta

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Every time I try to use Navigation after the update my phone restarts. Before the update it worked flawlessly. Also my phone takes about four to five solid minutes to turn on.. is that normal?

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Every time I try to use Navigation after the update my phone restarts. Before the update it worked flawlessly. Also my phone takes about four to five solid minutes to turn on.. is that normal?

No it's not normal. I do think that the phone is starting to take a little longer to start up now, but I don't think it takes that long.

Nitros7

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
My bolt only reboots in different cell arias, for example the first time it happened I was in norther LA/souther AS, happened 3-4 times, came home to MI and no problems. Went to Kentucky for 4 days and got 4-5 reboots, talked to some one there who had a Dinc and he was having the same problems. Went home and no problems for the last week.

asianrage

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
What the heck am I doing to not get any of these reboots? I want in on the fun!!!!

J/K. I haven't had any reboots. I've used the navigation option the last couple days and it's been going fine for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463