Plants versus Zombies is on the amazon market!

zog1977

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
why not on 4g? supposed to be the fastest network out there. I get faster spped on 4g than on wifi

what is the point of having a fast data connection?

SF DINC

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
why not on 4g? supposed to be the fastest network out there. I get faster spped on 4g than on wifi

what is the point of having a fast data connection?

It is a huge file, sure they don't want to bog down the network since it is the FREE APP of the day....Wi-Fi equals open 4G network....just my guess.

stearic

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
The file is roughly 48.6MB in size. They feel that's "to much to download" over the cellular network. Funny considering majority of us have "unlimited (see 5GB) data" on our plans.

crump84

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
It downloaded over 4G but it was slow go.. literally took 30 minutes. I believe the file size is closer to 75 mb but I was able to move it to my SD card.

Sent from my Gingerbread Speedy 4G using Tapatalk

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
It downloaded over 4G but it was slow go.. literally took 30 minutes. I believe the file size is closer to 75 mb but I was able to move it to my SD card.

Sent from my Gingerbread Speedy 4G using Tapatalk

How did you download it over 4g? I tried it and it wouldn't let me.

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
ha, downloaded wifi
app size on phone=75mb
moved to sd
app size on sd card=716kb

guessing some files aren't being accounted for--or they've remained on the phone

game still runs fine when sourced from the SD card

brivette007

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
ha, downloaded wifi
app size on phone=75mb
moved to sd
app size on sd card=716kb

guessing some files aren't being accounted for--or they've remained on the phone

game still runs fine when sourced from the SD card

Yeah, on my Aria, it is 252kb. I think it moves the entire app to the SD card, just some of the data is not accounted for in 'manage applications' -- pretty much every app moved to external storage reduces in size.

Game runs pretty smooth, though it does have issues when the screen shuts off. When unlocking the phone, it sticks on the loading screen for a while, then all is fine. Also, after playing for 10 minutes, the game started to lag and slow to a stop, then my phone rebooted.

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, on my Aria, it is 252kb. I think it moves the entire app to the SD card, just some of the data is not accounted for in 'manage applications' -- pretty much every app moved to external storage reduces in size.

Game runs pretty smooth, though it does have issues when the screen shuts off. When unlocking the phone, it sticks on the loading screen for a while, then all is fine. Also, after playing for 10 minutes, the game started to lag and slow to a stop, then my phone rebooted.

I played for a solid hour on the Thunderbolt.

Granted, that hour ate up about 60% of my battery and the phone was quite warm to the touch...but I noticed no performance lag at all.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12