Replacement Bolt Procedure

hannsoft

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Oh now that's interesting. You just called HTC tech support? Did they send you a new one?

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I thought Google had some new backup feature? It asks you about it during initial config.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

That only backs up some system settings and what apps you have not the specific app data. Apparently Google has the framework in place for data backup but nobody is taking advantage of it.

mercury694

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if the backup would move user data. I don't allow all permissions, not quite that comfortable with the cloud yet. Or perhaps it just doesn't reload app specific data. Either way, the CLN device activation was painless.

I wish I could continue saying "no reboots", but the new TB did a reboot yesterday. I really like the phone, but if it gets frequent I'll have to change to something more stable.

dms76

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
That only backs up some system settings and what apps you have not the specific app data. Apparently Google has the framework in place for data backup but nobody is taking advantage of it.

User data backup would be nice! It's one of the reason I root is to ensure my angry birds and alchemy is saved. Lol

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers