Gmail not syncing?

nlombardi3

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone had any issues with their Gmail app not getting new emails? Mine has been having this issue for a few days now, it just doesn't get emails that came through hours ago. I have been telling it to sync and it says it is up to date, but it is just not getting any new emails. Any ideas?

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
I had one day of gmail force closing on me when sending and also missed a few emails.. about two days ago. Go to menu.. settings.. applications.. manage applications.. gmail.. and clear the data and cache. If that doesn't fix it, uninstall the gmail account and reinstall it and everything should be back to normal.

trublond

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone had any issues with their Gmail app not getting new emails? Mine has been having this issue for a few days now, it just doesn't get emails that came through hours ago. I have been telling it to sync and it says it is up to date, but it is just not getting any new emails. Any ideas?

Had the same problem a couple of days ago. I powered off and back on and it was find. One weird issue though, the simm card was not recognized. Had to pull the battery and simm card, reinstall and reboot. Other then this, my phone as been pretty solid.

Baroka

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Gmail not syncing or forcing close also happens when you have a low internal memory storage warning...if its low internal memory then Gtalk will not work as well, so I will suggest you check that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL