question about Sense UI folders

flipteg

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
is anyone else using the folders features in Sense UI? i have so many games that i want to put on desktop and it seems like the folders feature of Sense UI is a good option. the only problem is, every time i restart the phone, most of the shortcuts inside the folders do not show up. the icons shows up as the default generic Android icon. even an application that i have already uninstalled still shows inside the folder as the generic icon. i was wondering if there is a fix for this. this is really the only reason i don't use the folders feature (plus the fact that icons are arranged in the order they were added in the folder with no other option of sorting).

i have tried Launcher Pro before that has what looks like the same folder feature and that also has the exact same problems i'm having with the Sense UI folders.

Edwill86

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
work around is to move the files that are in ur folder from ur sd card to the phones internal memory... i know its ridicules. or remove the apps from the ur home screens and re add them every time u reboot.

we all have this issue.. there are no real fixes yet.

Reactions: Chrisy

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel