slayer91790

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone having some 4g lag with their internet? When I open a webpage it hangs for like two mins then loads and I know four other people having the same issue with the same model. With other devices like the charge or lg are working perfectly fine.:mad:

richardpandy

Feb 26, 2010
Visit site
My phone blew donkey balls today dealing with the internet. All day for the past few days it has been absolute garbage. I am in the Los Angeles area.

bman123

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I don't get why it hangs like that. It only does it on 4g too. I ran a speed test and pulled 21mbps at 150ms ping

mikep77

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
So what is everyone doing about this? I'm about to throw my phone thru a wall! I ran the ipv6 tests...got a whopping 0/10 score.

tcapote

Geek Freak
May 15, 2010
Visit site
My phone blew donkey balls today dealing with the internet. All day for the past few days it has been absolute garbage. I am in the Los Angeles area.

My same experience in Orange County, 4G has been sucking. I am getting so frustrated. It's been days since I have had reliable 4g service. Battery SUCKS because these 4g issues.

Sent from my Thunderbolt 4G LTE using Tapatalk

mlpjunior

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
For rooted users, a solution to this issue was identified by AC Forums member, meballard. His post is here: http://forum.androidcentral.com/verizon-htc-thunderbolt/91965-google-voice-stopped-working.html#post986906. I can confirm that this works, not only for Google Voice, but also for 99% of the connectivity issues I had been experiencing. The only app or website I've found that still won't work is Chrome to Phone.

If his method is able to help you, please remember to give meballard some credit by using the "Thanks" button.

far_star

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
We all need to be calling Verizon about this. I did when I first noticed this on Thursday. I also am in the los Angeles area.

I have a ticket open with their tech support. If they don't know about the problem or are not pressured enough to do something about it then we can't count on things getting better.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using TapTalk

Rhyyker

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
first noticed this problem on 6/10, in the LA area. Went to San Diego the next day and had the same problem. However, between the LTE areas (Oceanside) when i was on 3G only, it worked fine. Definitely something screwy with the LTE.

pgrtag

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm having the same issues. I use g-voice and I think that because the app is pulling from the network that and isnt not connecting, it is killing my battery.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc