OK when I add an event to the Calender on my phone and sync it and then go on my PC and view it all my entries have a little question mark my them and when I click on the event it asks me:
    (Going?Yes - Maybe - No | Delete)

Is there any way to avoid this and just have my entries register without that questionare ?
    06-09-2011 02:07 AM
    OK when I add an event to the Calender on my phone and sync it and then go on my PC and view it all my entries have a little question mark my them and when I click on the event it asks me:
    (Going?Yes - Maybe - No | Delete)

Is there any way to avoid this and just have my entries register without that questionare ?
    How are you syncing to your PC? It thinks a different person is inviting you to a meeting.

The way I handled this is to simply share out my Calendar on Google (auto-synced with phone, naturally) and then add an "Internet Calendar" to MS Outlook on my PC. This will allow you to see all the calendar, but you will not be able to edit the calendar on the PC. All I cared about was to be able to see my calendar on my PC. I don't need to manipulate it, just see it. Works great.

-Frank
    06-09-2011 10:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD