INK

Banned
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site

INK

Banned
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
http://forum.androidcentral.com/verizon-htc-thunderbolt/68954-wirefly-not-meeting-demands.html

I'm tired of you and Zero, and Sodev coming in and doing nothing but being negative on my threads. And I have said alot about the Thunderbolt that has been good. When there are people who might be coinsidering buying thisphone they should know the good the bad and the ugly of it. And I will continue to post in the Thunderbolt forum because I am trying to be helpful and learn more about the thunderbolt as well. I'm even considering buying one.

This thread said notihng negative about the Thunderbolt. I was asking how veteran android users felt about the hardware, trying to excluse the android problems like battery life.

zog1977

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
you dont even have the phone and all you do is complain complain complain

every single phone ever made and will be made will have faults

make a choice and stick with it.

no phone will every do everything you need/want

especially for a picking person

INK

Banned
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
you dont even have the phone and all you do is complain complain complain

every single phone ever made and will be made will have faults

make a choice and stick with it.

no phone will every do everything you need/want

especially for a picking person

Read these please.

zog1977

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
i dont need to read those.

we are talking about your negative posts, not your non negative posts

just because a bank robber helped out on community day, doesnt mean that the robberies didnt occur.

Reactions: rabernet and SoDev

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Ink, ALL of your threads are in the Thunderbolt forum. Why? Why do you have 0 threads in the Sensation area if that's the phone you have and like? O don't understand why you are so concerned with a device not only that you don't own, but that you don't like. It seems like you enjoy being negative and miserable. It is bordering on obsessive behavior.

Are you on the iPhone and BlackBerry forums posting threads bashing those phones too?

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
http://forum.androidcentral.com/verizon-htc-thunderbolt/68954-wirefly-not-meeting-demands.html

I'm tired of you and Zero, and Sodev coming in and doing nothing but being negative on my threads. And I have said alot about the Thunderbolt that has been good. When there are people who might be coinsidering buying thisphone they should know the good the bad and the ugly of it. And I will continue to post in the Thunderbolt forum because I am trying to be helpful and learn more about the thunderbolt as well. I'm even considering buying one.

This thread said notihng negative about the Thunderbolt. I was asking how veteran android users felt about the hardware, trying to excluse the android problems like battery life.

Look man, most people dont come here to argue on the internet. They come for help or to learn more about their phones and most importantly to contribute to a community that is interested in android devices.

You get these kinds of responses because of the tack you tend to take in addressing the issues you are concerned about. We've heard all this from you; you've mades posts like this many times. You expect a different result this time? That doesn't make sense.

In general, i think we just don't want to hear the droning on about the thunderbolts flaws. The phone is what it is. If you read up on it before the phone came out, you knew what would be missing and what would probably be coming later. If you read reviews after it came out, you knew about the radio battery reboots etc. And you obviously have known about all of this for months, but you continue to harp on it like it's not old news.

As a vet, i can tell you this about the thunderbolt (and you know all this already, which is why this thread was pointless): It's an HTC android phone with sense 2.0, 4g lte is fast, and it's heavy.

Reactions: SoDev and Chrisy

INK

Banned
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
i dont need to read those.

we are talking about your negative posts, not your non negative posts

just because a bank robber helped out on community day, doesnt mean that the robberies didnt occur.

This is a technology forum. Not your own personal bash fest. Please stay on topic or You will be ignored otherwise.

INK

Banned
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Ink, all of your threads are in the Thunderbolt forum. Why? Why do you have 0 threads in the Sensation area if that's the phone you have and like?

Not true. I have posts in The Dinc series, Evo 4g, Evo 3d, Sensation, galaxy s, and charge forums I think I even have one in the Revolution forum.

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Not true. I have posts in The Dinc series, Evo 4g, Evo 3d, Sensation, galaxy s, and charge forums I think I even have one in the Revolution forum.

Ink, I just looked at your thread history. Every thread you made is in the Thunderbolt forum. Every single one! You have zero threads started in the Sensation forum. None in any other forumexcept the Thunderbolt forum. Why? You tell people to stop being negative? Take a look at.your behavior. You are the most negative poster on here.

This forum is getting less enjoyable because of you, and I'll not be around much.

Reactions: zero neck and SoDev

zog1977

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Ink, I just looked at your thread history. Every thread you made is in the Thunderbolt forum. Every single one! You have zero threads started in the Sensation forum.

This forum is getting less enjoyable because of you, and I'll not be around much.

that is a shame because you actually contribute

please dont leave

Reactions: SoDev

INK

Banned
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
This thread wasn't even about anything i've brought up before. I have a brocken screen on my current phone and its 3 way on which phone I sohlud get between Evo 3D, Sensation, And the Thunderbolt. You guys brought up irelevant stuff. And Chrisy I do post outside of the Thunderbolt forum.

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
This thread wasn't even about anything i've brought up before. I have a brocken screen on my current phone and its 3 way on which phone I sohlud get between Evo 3D, Sensation, And the Thunderbolt. You guys brought up irelevant stuff. And Chrisy I do post outside of the Thunderbolt forum.

You don't own the Thunderbolt.
You don't like the Thunderbolt.
All your threads are in the Thunderbolt forum, all bashing the Thunderbolt.

It's obvious you just want the attention. You pretend to be making threads to stimulate debate but all you can do is make inflammatory threads to get cheap views and replies.

Go away. Go to the Sensation forums and try to be a positive contribute there. You aren't helping or contributing here.

You don't own or like the Thunderbolt. We know, we get it. We don't care. You're a disgrace to Tao and your. avatar.

zog1977

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
You don't own the Thunderbolt.
You don't like the Thunderbolt.
All your threads are in the Thunderbolt forum, all bashing the Thunderbolt.

It's obvious you just want the attention. You pretend to be making threads to stimulate debate but all you can do is make inflammatory threads to get cheap views and replies.

Go away. Go to the Sensation forums and try to be a positive contribute there. You aren't helping or contributing here.

You don't own or like the Thunderbolt. We know, we get it. We don't care. You're a disgrace to Tao and your. avatar.

damn!

Reactions: zero neck and SoDev

INK

Banned
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I do like the Thunderbolt, I do contribute, I have never bashed the thunderbolt, and a disgrace? I take my Taoism very seriously and how dare you even say such a thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech