How many of you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

INK

Banned
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
How man of you were Android users before you got a Thunderbolt? And for those who have owned a Android phone before does the Thunderbolt impress you? You have used Android before so its nothing new to you. So let me know how you guys feel. I am a Android vet and it's not too exicting in my opionion. It's a great phone, I might get a new one after the new update. But for now how do you Android vets feel?

INK

Banned
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
This thread is so lame

How so? Alot of Thunderbolters are new to Android. I want to know how people who have owned a android handset feel because the Android system isn't new to them and won't influence their opionion of the handset.

Like the battery complaints, people who have used android for a long enough time will know that android isn't the battery's best friend sometimes.

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
So the point is to say that only new people to Andriod could like or be impressed by anything the Bolt has to offer. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Reactions: zero neck

INK

Banned
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
So the point is to say that only new people to Andriod could like or be impressed by anything the Bolt has to offer. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No the point is people new to Android can be easily overwhelemed by the Operating system. I'd just like to ask people more experienced because they can give me the information on the phone not its OS. How many battery life threads have you seen in this forum?

Mordecaidrake

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
I've had 2 Android phones before this one, and this one is by far my favorite. It's not Android that's bad on battery life, it's HTC Sense and their small batteries. Naked Android is perfectly fine on battery life.

INK

Banned
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I've had 2 Android phones before this one, and this one is by far my favorite. It's not Android that's bad on battery life, it's HTC Sense and their small batteries. Naked Android is perfectly fine on battery life.

This isn't about battery life. I want someone to sell me on this phone. Tell me how it functions for them from day to day like how is the hardware? How well is its processor at dealing with task? Is there any problems with applications due to the smaller ram on the phone? Does the 4.3 in screen seem a little to much? How is the call quality? How is the speaker quality? Is that kickstand needed? Should I wait for another Verizon 4g LTE phone?

Reactions: Raiders Fan 223

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
This isn't about battery life. I want someone to sell me on this phone. Tell me how it functions for them from day to day like how is the hardware? How well is its processor at dealing with task? Is there any problems with applications due to the smaller ram on the phone? Does the 4.3 in screen seem a little to much? How is the call quality? How is the speaker quality? Is that kickstand needed? Should I wait for another Verizon 4g LTE phone?

Who cares. Why do you want to be sold on this phone. This is your twelfth thunderbolt thread about how much you think the phone sucks. You don't even have it. You anticipate being very happy with your sensation. We are all very happy for you as well. Why are you doing this

Mordecaidrake

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site

On a day to day function the phone does everything all my previous android phones have done, just faster. I haven't had any performance issues (runs Dungeon defenders on full settings), there was a few apps that were crashing when the phone first came out but they've been remedied. As for the screen, I can't find myself going to a smaller screen, I think it's perfect. I've also go no issues with call quality, I'd say it's average to above for a smart phone same with the speaker.

The kickstand I actually get a pretty big use out of at work, I'll prop it up and throw a video on while working for some background noise, thought the placement of the usb cable is a little annoying when trying to do this. Generally you're pretty safe with getting an HTC phone, in fact I don't think I'll be getting any other android phone.

INK

Banned
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Who cares. Why do you want to be sold on this phone. This is your twelfth thunderbolt thread about how much you think the phone sucks. You don't even have it. You anticipate being very happy with your sensation. We are all very happy for you as well. Why are you doing this

I've never said the Thunderbolt sucked. I have a cracked screen on ym current android phone. And I have no deifinte desescion on whatc carrier/phone I will be getting. Its between Evo 3d, Thunderbolt, Or Sensation.

On a day to day function the phone does everything all my previous android phones have done, just faster. I haven't had any performance issues (runs Dungeon defenders on full settings), there was a few apps that were crashing when the phone first came out but they've been remedied. As for the screen, I can't find myself going to a smaller screen, I think it's perfect. I've also go no issues with call quality, I'd say it's average to above for a smart phone same with the speaker.

The kickstand I actually get a pretty big use out of at work, I'll prop it up and throw a video on while working for some background noise, thought the placement of the usb cable is a little annoying when trying to do this. Generally you're pretty safe with getting an HTC phone, in fact I don't think I'll be getting any other android phone.

They should have launched HTC Watch on The Bolt. That kickstand would have been perfect for it in that case.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I've never said the Thunderbolt sucked. I have a cracked screen on ym current android phone. And I have no deifinte desescion on whatc carrier/phone I will be getting. Its between Evo 3d, Thunderbolt, Or Sensation.

1st post
http://forum.androidcentral.com/verizon-htc-thunderbolt/86635-i-must-say.html

Anyway i dont care. I think you should get any of these other phones that you like:

Verizon is being outdone by every carrier at this point.

Bleeding edged phones don't exist on Verizon

G2x: T-Mobile

Galaxy S2: Tmobile/AT&T

Infuse 4g: AT&T

Sensation:T-Mobile

Evo 3D: Sprint

What are you thinking verizon? Your being left in the dust.

Reactions: SoDev

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site

images

INK

Banned
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site

Nowhere in that thread did I say I hated the Thunderbolt or said it sucked. I remember saying that it is a great device and I've reccomended it to friends.

And for someone who has said they hated the phone so much I sure do try and help whenever I can and even praise the Bolt for what it does.

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Nowhere in that thread did I say I hated the Thunderbolt or said it sucked. I remember saying that it is a great device and I've reccomended it to friends.

And for someone who has said they hated the phone so much I sure do try and help whenever I can and even praise the Bolt for what it does.

I didn't say the phone sucks, I stated what I was dissatisfied with. Which was HTC and Verizon's doing

Whatever. You ripped it to shreds without a single positive. You said is SUCKED.

zog1977

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
i agree, all you do it ***** and complain about the TB. Now you want us to convince you to buy one?

please get another phone so the tb forums does not have to be filled with negative posts.

regards

Reactions: Malibu02 and SoDev
Status
Not open for further replies.