HTC Thunderbolt Slide?

INK

Banned
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys with the HTC Mytouch4g slide, 3g slide, and evo slide. Do you think The Thunderbolt will get a slide version? It seems really popular HTC devices get a slideout keyboard and are branded with Slide. So do you think the Thunderbolt will follow this trend? It has been a big seller for Verizon :D

dd0yl3

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I don't think so, it is taking forever to get gingerbread. Sometimes it seems like they have forgotten about the thunderbolt. But if they ever did I would probably get one.

INK

Banned
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I don't think so, it is taking forever to get gingerbread. Sometimes it seems like they have forgotten about the thunderbolt. But if they ever did I would probably get one.

That might mean bye bye to the kickstand. Thats what happened to the evo slide anyway. And I would definitely get one.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I would take any HTC slide phone from Verizon my wife needs a physical keyboard and her Moto Droid needs to be replaced. I haven't heard of anything coming but wish one would.

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Verizon doesn't seem to be too set on android phones with a physical keyboard

Full Touchscreen
HTC Droid Eris
HTC Incredible/2
Motorola Droid X/X2
Samsung Fascinate
Samsung Continuum
LG Vortex
Motorola Citrus
HTC Thunderbolt
Samsung Droid Charge
LG Revolution
Casio G'zOne Commando
Sony Ericsson Xperia Play

Physical Keyboard
Motorola Droid/2/global
Motorola Droid Pro
LG Ally

potatolover1102

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site

Mike_is_Mike

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
A Thunderbolt slider? What would the battery life be on one of those......40 minutes?

Or would they make it so battery thick it would only fit into cargo pants pockets?

INK

Banned
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
A Thunderbolt slider? What would the battery life be on one of those......40 minutes?

Or would they make it so battery thick it would only fit into cargo pants pockets?

Slider phones are thick by default so I don't see them feeling the need to put a slim battery in there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21