Need Bigger Font for old eyes

uflac1105

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Is there a good font program for the TB that I can add so I can enlarge the font? I came from a BB and I could set my font size and bold or not.

Looking to be able to do this on the.TB. I saw a couple of font programs in the Market, but they waid it was only for the Galaxy

Any help would be appreciated!

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Is there a good font program for the TB that I can add so I can enlarge the font? I came from a BB and I could set my font size and bold or not.

Looking to be able to do this on the.TB. I saw a couple of font programs in the Market, but they waid it was only for the Galaxy

Any help would be appreciated!
IMO, this is one of the Achilles heals of all smartphones. Even the iPhone, which does have a font management system, but even it often results in cut-off words and sentences if you make the font bigger.

I think that's one of the next big steps in smartphone evolution. But not here yet. I think the Windows 7 phone is about the best in this regard. Unfortunately it lacks many other capabilities.

However, many font-size issues can be solved by individual app settings or dedicated apps from the Market. Depending on the app itself.

-Frank

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I you are rooted or willing to root, you can change your system fonts with Absolute System. Some fonts just look bigger so maybe you can find one you like. I've never used this before, but some people seem to really like it.

ss-4-6-0b2da6df34cb4a77e16045fdeb9e4799d42287cf

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnanthRam