Sound Quality on CLNR phone

dannychaos

High Five Champion
Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
My clnr was in awesome condition. Basically new if I didn't know better. I haven't had any problems like that but if I were you, I would call tech again and request another replacement.

vze24

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
My original brand new tbolt started to have that same problem. It sounded like anyone I was talking too was talking through a tin can. If you did a master reset and updated all essential programs and it's still bad, call them up immediately and request another phone. I did just that and my clnr sounds much better and I noticed that the radio signal works better as well. Let's face it all these cell phones are not that great to begin with, so it's the luck of the draw when you get one that works good.

dmorrison6

May 11, 2011
Visit site
My original brand new tbolt started to have that same problem. It sounded like anyone I was talking too was talking through a tin can. If you did a master reset and updated all essential programs and it's still bad, call them up immediately and request another phone. I did just that and my clnr sounds much better and I noticed that the radio signal works better as well. Let's face it all these cell phones are not that great to begin with, so it's the luck of the draw when you get one that works good.
Thanks, I will try master reset. Talked with VZ CS Rep. It said it was a networking issue and could take up to week to correct. We will see.