htc widgets problem

jjt981

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
So here is something odd, i went to the get more htc widgets and tried to download the tasks one, it shows it downloading and then when its done its as iff it was never installed, but gives me the option to download it again, but other widgets such as batery and notes work fine. Sorry if this was already a thread but anybody have any ideas?

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
There might be a problem with the file on HTC's end.... reboot your device and try it again... if it still doesn't work, then either try to report the issue to HTC, or find a different widget in the market that does the same thing.

zentenn

Mar 24, 2011
forums.delphiforums.com
So here is something odd, i went to the get more htc widgets and tried to download the tasks one, it shows it downloading and then when its done its as iff it was never installed, but gives me the option to download it again, but other widgets such as batery and notes work fine. Sorry if this was already a thread but anybody have any ideas?

Notes....is there a note widget? I don't think I've ever seen it.

eddiecanuck

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Same thing here, got notified of new widgets, was able to update the Battery widget but cannot for the life of me get the Tasks widget to install. Have tried the reboot as well.

RayGee

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Had same issue and opened case with HTC. Unable to duplicate on their end and suggested a factory reset. This is happening on a replacement device I received from VZ last week.

Regards--------------------

brodrick

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I have this problem, but it only occurred AFTER I did a factory reset. I had the "Record" button widget, and since the factory reset, it will not install. I've found this issue on other forums as well, and no one has a fix for it yet. Help me GB-wan, you're my only hope!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463