Crackle Drops Subscription Fees (now free w/ads)

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I see that most of the user comments left on the Market are very negative.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

pennywise

May 14, 2011
Visit site
The problem I had with this app was every time I would lose a signal and get it back it would send a notification even if the app wasn't opened. There was really no way to close the app.

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I guess each user will have a different experience. I just watched a tv show, half on wifi, half on 3g with barely a hiccup. It got pixilated for a second so I scanned back a couple seconds and all was well.

Sent from the Bolt via Tapatalk

Air Force One

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
I've watched a couple Seinfeld and The Three Stooges episodes... The movies Real Genius and The Patriot and it worked great.

Between Crackle and HBO GO, and converting and putting my own movies on my TBolt, I would never personally pay for Netflix.

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I've watched a couple Seinfeld and The Three Stooges episodes... The movies Real Genius and The Patriot and it worked great.

Between Crackle and HBO GO, and converting and putting my own movies on my TBolt, I would never personally pay for Netflix.

Well sure, if I was paying $16 a month for HBO I'd probably drop my $8 Netflix account. I'd imagine most people go either, or with movie services.

Air Force One

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
Awesome. :) I've contemplated dropping netflix and getting HBO, especially since that app came out.
I've never used Netflix myself so I cannot say if switching would be the right move. I will say that having every Sopranos episode with the HBO app has been priceless for me. :)

You've probably already seen it but just in case here is the link where you can search the movies HBO currently offers with their app:

HBO GO. It's HBO. Anywhere.

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I've never used Netflix myself so I cannot say if switching would be the right move. I will say that having every Sopranos episode with the HBO app has been priceless for me. :)

You've probably already seen it but just in case here is the link where you can search the movies HBO currently offers with their app:

HBO GO. It's HBO. Anywhere.

No, I haven't, thanks man.

I love the Sopranos but only saw the 1st and half the 2nd season... damn, your making me want to spend money. :D

Does it work good even where there is just an average 3g connection?

Air Force One

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
No, I haven't, thanks man.

I love the Sopranos but only saw the 1st and half the 2nd season... damn, your making me want to spend money. :D

Does it work good even where there is just an average 3g connection?
You're welcome man. :)

Yes I've used it on 3G just fine, but then there have been other times where it buffered pretty bad, so it's really hard to say. It will all depend on your area I think, and even then it can vary. Honestly, with some of the data issues the TBolt is prone to at times, I'd be wary of counting on 3G too much for an app like this. It works great....sometimes...

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
That's cool, I know what you mean. That is one plus on netflix. It seems to always work even when nothing else will. I see True Blood starts back up the 26th... Game of Thrones... damn damn damn... :p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12