No 4G in North Jersey since 3pm

calllka

May 15, 2010
Visit site
No 4G signal in central and north jersey since about 3pm. Complete stock phone, only get 3G signal. Normally 4G everywhere. Am I alone?

bvitale

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
What are you considering north NJ? The only place in Jersey I have gotten 4G is around the Union area. And that is not what I would consider North NJ. Morris, Sussex, Passaic Bergen, Essex, Hudson, and Warren is what I would call North. Wish we would get it here in Sussex, but that probably won't be for about 10 years. LOL I do spend most of my days in Morris County. That is why I really asked where you are talking.

Later,
Brandon

robrecht

Pretty good member
Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I lost my 4G data connection a couple of times in the early evening (5-7pm) in Princeton (central Jersey). The first time it was restored by manually rebooting. Don't know how long it stayed on till it was lost again at 7 when I was on my way home.

No problems yet today.

Thanks, Robrecht

Edwill86

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
What are you considering north NJ? The only place in Jersey I have gotten 4G is around the Union area. And that is not what I would consider North NJ. Morris, Sussex, Passaic Bergen, Essex, Hudson, and Warren is what I would call North. Wish we would get it here in Sussex, but that probably won't be for about 10 years. LOL I do spend most of my days in Morris County. That is why I really asked where you are talking.

Later,
Brandon

Union area is considered North central.. I know I live here :p

calllka

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm in Fort Lee and Woodbridge (home/work), both places got excellent 4g signal until yesterday. Tried reboots, togling 4g/3g back and forth, no 4g still. Will stop by the verizon store and look at their thunderbolts in a few min.

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm in Fort Lee and Woodbridge (home/work), both places got excellent 4g signal until yesterday. Tried reboots, togling 4g/3g back and forth, no 4g still. Will stop by the verizon store and look at their thunderbolts in a few min.
Call CS too. I recently had about a week 4G outage at my house that turned out to be due to a cell site being down. Didn't know about that until I called. Back up now.

-Frank

jigz23

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
In palisades park and i'm running 4g strong. Was switching back and forth a little a few hours ago, but I think the kinks have been worked out.