My experience with Best Buy Black Tie insurance, and my tbolt

tomskag

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
So i woke up the morning after my 23rd birthday and to my surprise my phone was filled with water. Went to best buy and they told me they would send it out and had me hold onto the battery, sim, and SdCard...
the phone was rooted by the way
3 days pass i decide to call them, turns out my phone is ready to be picked up. I got a brand new phone minus the battery. The best part was that they forgot to take the sd card out, so now i have an extra 32gb card to put in my GF's Blackberry. :D

tl;dr
everything turned out better that expected

tomskag

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
anyone know how to keep defering the update? i want to root my phone but not tonight, and this update keeps threatening me.

EDITED

actually i just knocked the new phone off the kitchen table while it was charging and bent the post for the usb... im gonna feel like an idiot taking it back to the guy who i just seen 40 minutes ago.

Last edited:

Wiseblood

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
I had a very similar experience. It was absolutely hassle free. I turned my dented TBolt with broken volume rocker. 3 days later I had a -- flawless -- replacement. AND a free memory card that they didn't want to take back.

Exceptional service.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze