ongre10

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Also turned on in Kahului and Wailuku on Maui. Lahaina has been up for a while. I drove to town just to test the speed. My speeds were much better than 3G and the upload was much faster than I get on roadrunner at home. I used the speakeasy site so I don't have an exact record but it was like 15 down and 5. up. It will be worth the hotspot cost if it is as fast as it showed on my netbook. But it has to be unlimited data I don't want to be paranoid about extra charges as I am paranoid enough already... or is it parandroid?

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Also turned on in Kahului and Wailuku on Maui. Lahaina has been up for a while. I drove to town just to test the speed. My speeds were much better than 3G and the upload was much faster than I get on roadrunner at home. I used the speakeasy site so I don't have an exact record but it was like 15 down and 5. up. It will be worth the hotspot cost if it is as fast as it showed on my netbook. But it has to be unlimited data I don't want to be paranoid about extra charges as I am paranoid enough already... or is it parandroid?

Just root you TB and you don't need to worry about WiFi hotspot charge \000/

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz