MegaViewer Movie Streamer PRO :

drummerman2008

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
What happened to this app MegaViewer Movie Streamer PRO? I bought it now its not in the Android market. Is there a way I can download it back.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

pennywise

May 14, 2011
Visit site
What happened to this app MegaViewer Movie Streamer PRO? I bought it now its not in the Android market. Is there a way I can download it back.

Movie Streamer
Sad Day Everyone... All of my Android apps have been removed from the android market. I will still continue to use this facebook... so as long as you have a phone with facebook on it, then your set and can continue watching movies I post on here. Sorry again to everyone and I appreciate all the support especially from the free users.

Much Love from the Developer
-Jeff Keating-

Movie Streamer - Wall | Facebook

drummerman2008

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
But most off the apps we use to watch free movies have been removed. I guess these company's complaining to Android and what us to pay to watch those movies

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
These apps have been removed due to copyright infringement even though they don't actually host the copyrighted materials themselves. We love to watch these movies for free even though we know we are breaking the law by doing so. It's like speeding or running the red light when we don't see the police.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12