Where's the update?

richie1378

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
I was really hoping for the update this morning and have yet to see anything? Has anyone gotten this update yet? I'm sure you guys are getting fed up with your TB too! Yesterday, my phone rebooted 3 times in 10 minutes and seems to be progressively getting worse.

Has anyone tried making complaints to Verizon and exchanged phones for something totally different? I don't know how much longer I want to put up with this or can?

bjboucher

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: Where's the update?!?!?!?!

My phone works great. Install the leaked MR2 update. Takes like 10 minutes and your problems will go away, no rooting required.

thozgyz

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site

Everyone should listen to the Verizon guy. Because we all know Verizon people are the first to know about everything.

hannsoft

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Got my Gingerbread this morning!

Got a coffee, too, to go with it. Nice little place right down the street here. Anybody need directions just let me know. I'll give you the coordinates to plug into your GP....oops. Never mind. I'll give you directions.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Reactions: Slapnpop826

Sparkyvett

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site

If it wouldn't wipe my phone I'd install the leaked MR2 update. I was holding out hope that the companies would correct things.:'(

jjcampnr

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site

VZW has a post on their twitter saying HTC is still working on the release, so it's probably doubtful it'll be out today (that is assuming the people answering tweets have any clue).

No Update Scheduled

HTC Still Developing

This is getting foolish, I can't keep having my phone reboot on people during calls and be otherwise useless, looks like I will probably be rooting soon. Sad that just to get a stable working phone I have to void the warranty.

bjboucher

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site

VZW has a post on their twitter saying HTC is still working on the release, so it's probably doubtful it'll be out today (that is assuming the people answering tweets have any clue).

No Update Scheduled

HTC Still Developing

This is getting foolish, I can't keep having my phone reboot on people during calls and be otherwise useless, looks like I will probably be rooting soon. Sad that just to get a stable working phone I have to void the warranty.

You can install the MR2 leaked update without rooting or voiding your warranty.

Mike_is_Mike

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

No Update Scheduled

HTC Still Developing

Like people keep telling me, that's the beautiful thing about Droid phones - you have choices.

You can choose to void your warranty or not.
You can choose to have a phone that reboots all the time or you can root and brick it. :D

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site

The same thing the tell people all the time - lies.
is the new update supposed to fix the gps issue? i'm debating waiting for the update or requesting a new phone that the gps works on. i've tried the gps status fix with no luck. thanks in advance.

Mike_is_Mike

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

Where's the update?!?!?!?!

Verizon: "HTC has it!"

HTC: "Verizon has it!"

Customer: "Well, I sure as hell don't have it!"

Reactions: EricWiz

Mike_is_Mike

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

is the new update supposed to fix the gps issue? i'm debating waiting for the update or requesting a new phone that the gps works on. i've tried the gps status fix with no luck. thanks in advance.

GPS fix is one of the rumors.

GPSFIX app works, but I have to run it first every time before I use any of my apps that use GPS.

bjboucher

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site

If the GPS fix is the same as what was in the leaked MR2 update, it should work wonders. I've gotten GPS lock while in my house and in a hotel room. Normally get an almost instant lock while outside.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech