update ROLLBACK vzw is pushing back to 1.13.605.6

tcorkum

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
English translation, please?

-Frank
He is saying that VZW is having his phone go backwards in code to an earlier version. He contacted HTC and they confirmed it.

We all were hoping to see a new code release to help with the reboots, battery and data issues, not to go backwards.

iLLusive

Vzw Staff
May 11, 2010
Visit site
Anything is possible but really wait 1.5 months then rollback? Not very likely at all when they been both claiming they have been working on a fix since the problem started.

Chiefmcfuz

Jun 28, 2010
www.manhattanreefs.com
Several reboots (one voluntary and 6th involuntary) check for this and nothing. Also when i check status under the update function it only says Verizon Wireless and all the other info is blank now.

cwescapexlt4x4

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
Several reboots (one voluntary and 6th involuntary) check for this and nothing. Also when i check status under the update function it only says Verizon Wireless and all the other info is blank now.

Yes, that would be mine - but i also under software information and software number 1.13.605.7 - i am honestly so sick of this phone (battery) that I am seriously considering the trade in program.