Second Gen. Thunderbolt/ TB2

androidjunkie30

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
What do you guys think we will see this is what I want and what i think
- 2nd Gen. LTE radios (thinner and faster!)
- 12mm [at the thickest]
- Ultra LCD
- Same 4.3 inch screen
- qHD (960x540) or higher maybe HD (1280x720)
- 1700+ mAh battery
- Android ICS
- Dual Core, Tri Core, (not common... yet) and, Quad Core all running at least 1.5Ghz
Tri Core Processors, end of 2011
- 1+ GB RAM
- 8 MP+ (MyTouch 4G Slide technology) 1080p recording and playback
- FFC 2 MP+ (Facial Recognition)
- Sense 3.1, 3.5, 4.0 (newest version of sense at the time)
- Same thick beefy Kickstand, portrait and landscape

lippstuh

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
what's the point of speculating? lol it's not a build-your-own thunderbolt. its if/when HTC makes it and if the users like it.... no point of these threads that clutter the forum.

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
MHL port and 64+gigs, please.

what's the point of speculating? lol it's not a build-your-own thunderbolt. its if/when HTC makes it and if the users like it.... no point of these threads that clutter the forum.

Cause he feels like it. What's the point of your post... talk about clutter.

Sent from the Bolt via Tapatalk

peter_kandra

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
It would be cool if phones were built more modular to easily upgrade portions of them, or if you could buy them in kit form, like building your own PC. Pick out the components you want (and can afford), and be able to upgrade the display, etc. in 3 months of 6 months or as often as you want. It would be a nightmare for the phone providors unless they simply voided the warranty on DIY phones.

Mike_is_Mike

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I would like to see:

Gingerbread
Working GPS
Working Audio for video
No reboots
Better battery life

But why torture myself with pie in the sky stuff like that?

Mike_is_Mike

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
It would be cool if phones were built more modular to easily upgrade portions of them, or if you could buy them in kit form, like building your own PC. Pick out the components you want (and can afford), and be able to upgrade the display, etc. in 3 months of 6 months or as often as you want. It would be a nightmare for the phone providors unless they simply voided the warranty on DIY phones.

Yeah, those would be slim and compact - and REALLY geeky looking.

It would be more of a nightmare for the CASE builders than the phone providers!!!! :D

androidjunkie30

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site

It's because I want to that's why they have forums and If u knew u weren't gonna post something good about the topic y even view so you can leave my thread and go hate some where else

Who?

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Provide a Sense-less version of ICS. That's what I want o see. You can have all the cores you want; you don't really need them if you're not running bloated Sense 3.x. A whole skin built around the weather FTL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid