Cases for the Verizon G2

xgman

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, the seller of that rubber case insisted that it fit all carriers including Verizon. Some of them still don't know. I'm going to get the YEssoo thin case next week when they post it for the Verizon unless something else comes out sooner which is doubtful. I think this Verizon thing caught the case makers by surprise, except for Incipio.

Mr.Mcgoo

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
I went today and picked up a silicone case at VZ today and the guy did not want to let me in the store because of the apple sale, he said a salesman would bring them out to me, I told him I will wait inside thanks and walked right bye him, argh verizon. Only reason is that at work I never know what goes on so I need to have something on my phone and since it was only 16 it will suffice until some nice cases come out.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
That silicone case sucks. Makes the phone feel huge.
I went today and picked up a silicone case at VZ today and the guy did not want to let me in the store because of the apple sale, he said a salesman would bring them out to me, I told him I will wait inside thanks and walked right bye him, argh verizon. Only reason is that at work I never know what goes on so I need to have something on my phone and since it was only 16 it will suffice until some nice cases come out.

Sent from Bad Azz VZW LG G2 Cyan Tapatalk

ezpotato

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I went and bought this case today. It's nice. I mean, I spent 16$ on it (25% discount off 20$) and i know eventually this will make it's way to ebay for 3$ but i needed it now. it's slim, offers good scratch and bump protection, and fits perfectly. Not a fan of the material all that much, but it def keeps the phone looking awesome. they have it in black and pink. Well worth it for now, until the selection for this stupidly verizon modded phone come out.

Ken7

May 25, 2011
Visit site

JTNiggle

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I have ordered a couple cases that should be delivered tomorrow, so I'll report back how they fit the Verizon G2.

Ballistic Shell Gel., Body Glove Dropsuit, Spigen Slim Armor, Beyond Cell Tri-Shield, and Incipio Feather

Okay, so here's what I've found with these cases.

Body Glove case DOESN'T FIT Verizon G2, it's not close enough to work with, do not buy for Verizon G2

Spigen Slim Armor DOESN'T FIT Verizon G2, it's not close enough to work with, do not buy for Verizon G2

Ballistic Shell Gel DOES FIT, and it fits great, looks great. I'm very happy with this case. Ballistic has two versions of this case, so be aware of that. One is for the International/AT&T and the other is for Verizon, be sure you are ordering the correct version. The correct part number is SG1233-A065

I haven't received any other cases yet, Incipio will be here Monday and it is a Verizon specific version, so I'm sure it will fit. The Beyond Cell case should also be here Monday, it says that it fits both AT&T and Verizon phones, so we shall see.

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Okay, so here's what I've found with these cases.

Body Glove case DOESN'T FIT Verizon G2, it's not close enough to work with, do not buy for Verizon G2

Spigen Slim Armor DOESN'T FIT Verizon G2, it's not close enough to work with, do not buy for Verizon G2

Ballistic Shell Gel DOES FIT, and it fits great, looks great. I'm very happy with this case. Ballistic has two versions of this case, so be aware of that. One is for the International/AT&T and the other is for Verizon, be sure you are ordering the correct version. The correct part number is SG1233-A065

I haven't received any other cases yet, Incipio will be here Monday and it is a Verizon specific version, so I'm sure it will fit. The Beyond Cell case should also be here Monday, it says that it fits both AT&T and Verizon phones, so we shall see.

Do you have a link to the Ballistic case? Normally I would just look it up but on the road right now.

Tapatalk mofo

ElectricEliminator

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I picked up the Incipio Feather case today, it doesn't add any bulk to the phone, and adds a nice soft touch feel to the back, which this phone is seriously lacking (one of my few complaints!). I'd never pay $24.99 for a piece of plastic from Verizon, but I get a 25% discount on accessories with my employer, and Verizon gave me a $19.99 credit on my account since they didnt give me that discount on my wireless chargers I ordered, so I just had them bill me. It's not body armor by any means, but I wasn't looking for that, I really just wanted a soft touch feel to the phone. Plus the cutout for the camera/volume keys is nice from an ergonomic standpoint. It makes the buttons much easier to find.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
How would you describe the "feel" of the Incipio feather? Is is a tad rubbery that grips a surface a bit? I have a Poetic on mine right now that I think is similar in bulk (almost none), but I'm not sure I dig the "clothy" texture of the Poetic.

Sent from my LG G2 via Tapatalk

JTNiggle

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
How would you describe the "feel" of the Incipio feather? Is is a tad rubbery that grips a surface a bit? I have a Poetic on mine right now that I think is similar in bulk (almost none), but I'm not sure I dig the "clothy" texture of the Poetic.

Sent from my LG G2 via Tapatalk

I just came home to my incipio feather case today. So far I like it, it has a nice fit and finish, and it better for $25!

I would think that the feel is very similar to the poetic, but I haven't touched the poetic. The feather has a soft touch that adds a bit of grip. I would say that it's the exact feel of the HTC hero from a few years ago.

The sides come around just enough to keep the screen off the table when you lay it face down.

2013-09-20 20.09.10.jpg 2013-09-20 20.05.51-1.jpg

2013-09-20 20.08.40.jpg 2013-09-20 20.06.59.jpg

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513