Fit Bit?

delmbra79

May 4, 2013
Visit site
I have the app on the G2 but I don't think there is any bluetooth communication going on. It isn't updating until I am syncing the account by being close enough to my base station, and then the app will have the updated steps next time I open it up. So, basically the app isn't updating until I'm back to my computer and near my base station. Nothing "on the go" as far as updates, unless I just am not figuring it out.

spgiva

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
I believe Samsung is the only android device that is currently syncing with the fit bit over Bluetooth. Fit bit keeps saying that they are going to support more devices but do far out is just lip service.

Posted via Android Central App

Martin Golder

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I read a blog post online from a guy who has a verizon g2, and he said his syncs perfectly via nfc, despite the site saying nothing about it working.

I'm keen to know if the international G2 will work with it, as I like the idea of the fitbit more than my beets blu hrm.

lakaw

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I have a Fitbit One and it syncs perfectly with the VZW LG G2. I was absolutely surprised to see the sync function properly. All I did was go into Bluetooth and search for devices. My One has been synced ever since. DashClock has a great Fitbit extension that even shows when your battery is low.

Last edited: