Equalizer for Google Play Music??

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
On stock Android it's in sound settings (generic, not in the app). Is it similar on the G2? Settings > Sounds > Audio Effects

MasterTB

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
"If you add an eq app it will show up in settings but it's not there in the stock app.
Posted via Android Central App"

No it won't Bloodthirsty. I added viper4android and, although I can use viper with google play music, it doesn't affect the LG music plater. Seems to me the eq in the G2 is tied to the Music player app and that's it.

KellyOYeah

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site

Jillxz

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
This app adds an eq to any sound on your phone...good not great. Better than nothing on play music.

Sent from my G2 using Tapatalk

Well on my Verizon LG G2 in settings > Sound > Volume you can set the volume for ringtones , Notifications , Touch Feedback and System , and Music , Video Games , and other media.. When I play Google Music , and I press the LG Volume button the Music Volume comes up. Maybe this isn't what you are asking for. I don't see anything about an equalizer on LG G2

Aqua009

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
They've abandoned the app. There hasn't been an update since 22 June 2013 so I would only use the free version and not buy an app that is not going to be updated.

BTW, it doesn't seem to do anything on my Kit Kat Razr Maxx HD phone either. So it may not work on your KK device as well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay