Verizon LG G2 - Lock screen widget

Jeffk23

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I must be an *****. How in the f*** do I get the LOCK SCREEN to not have any widget on it. Short cuts yes, I love them. But on the top half of the lock screen, I can't get rid of all widgets and just leave it blank.

Posted via Android Central App

Jeffk23

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I am. I would like to have nothing there. Went to settings, then lock screen, I can't figure out how to get rid of it. Heck, I can't even figure out how to change it either

leathernuts#WP

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
From the lock screen, swipe to the widget you want to remove. Then tap and hold, and slide up to the "remove". Now when you get rid of them all, not sure if you can get rid of the clock on the main lock screen page.

Sent from my LG G2 using Tampatalk.

leathernuts#WP

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I just tried it. You won't like it if you remove the clock, because it left a big ol plus sign and said something like tap to ad widgets. I was not able to remove camera at all, but I personally like that one. Just knock on and swipe to the right and my camera is ready to go

Sent from my LG G2 using Tampatalk.

Jeffk23

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the help. Can you ditch the lock screen entirely? In other words, knock on and go directly to the home screen?

leathernuts#WP

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
You probably figured it out already, but you just set the lock screen setting to "none" and it will by pass.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Jeffk23

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Doh! Thank you. Sometimes the things in front of my face, I can't see. Again, thanks....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781