Quick window case - How does it work ?

DorothyP

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi
Is this case something special in terms of magnets in it or is enabling the feature on the phone and placing a cutout like that what makes it work?
My old droid X had a mode that magnets made come alive for navigation and I wondered if this was the same situation.

DorothyP

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I tried a small magnet and it turned on. I just wanted to see it up close. I do not think I would find it valuable on a daily basis but wanted to try it. Thanks again.

ilhe1s

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Where it really shines is the music app. I listen to music through out the day and I like how I can just jump from track to track without turning on the whole screen or having to worry about lock screen widgets. Time, date and weather are great as well. Plus it also works with answering and ending calls. Bottom line, I enjoy it.

tzjeck

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Sure you can use camera using only the quick window! Press and hold volume-down button and it triggers camera. This gesture triggers camera app also when not using quick window. When camera app is running, press volume-down button again to take a picture! ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084