I noticed a couple weeks ago the Knock on feature was becoming less responsive. I noticed that when it did become unresponsive and using the powerbutton to turn the screen on it would immediately turn off within the next 3 seconds. This is now happening at least once a day . It does not make any difference if i disable the knock on gesture the screen will still lock on its own after 3 Seconds of being "awake". I have tried disabling the knock on gesture as well as removing the "lock screen" and the problem is still present . Also verified all lock times are 30sec +

Any suggestions or any one experiencing similar problems?
    11-05-2013 12:37 PM
    Mine does this too. I have found the only way to fix it is to: hold down the power button, unlock the screen, and while holding the power button it will ask to reset. Allow it to reset. This is a temporary fix. It has happened to me twice in the two week I have had the phone.
    11-05-2013 01:38 PM
    Hello,

Sorry to hear you're having this issue. It looks like an issue with your digitizer. Typically, the "lock" feature is a power savor in reference to your back light time out.

If touch is becoming unresponsive, service is suggested.

You can find warranty support via our Support line at 1-800-793-8896. ^CL
    11-05-2013 01:50 PM
    I had an issue that was just like this. It took me a day or so to figure it out. It was due to one of the volume booster apps that I had, and it changed the lock screen and how if worked. I got rid of the app and the problem went away.
    11-05-2013 04:31 PM
    I contacted LG support who had me do a factory reset - this of course did not fix the issue. I actually noticed this issue happening more often and for longer time periods.

LG Support recommend i contact verizon because they might be able to better assist with a
    quick device replacement. After explaining my problem to Verizon support they tell me that this is
    a known issue that might possibly be fixed by a software update from LG. However they are kind enough
    to send me a replacment phone for free in the meantime.
    11-06-2013 07:23 AM
    I have this identical issue. It's nice to hear that I'm not the only one. Not so nice to hear that there isn't a readily available solution. Thank god I got the phone from best buy. Best warranty in the biz, bar none.
    11-22-2013 01:37 PM