batyery life sucks

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Ive turned of wifi bluetooth and disabled most bloatware and special features and i turned screen brightness to lowest setting . . . Still the battery is dropping 10 percent every 40 minutes. I got this phone because of the battery. Well it sucks!!!!

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central.

Are you able to post a screenshot of your battery life so we can see what's siphoning off your battery time?

MERCDROID

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Ive turned of wifi bluetooth and disabled most bloatware and special features and i turned screen brightness to lowest setting . . . Still the battery is dropping 10 percent every 40 minutes. I got this phone because of the battery. Well it sucks!!!!

Firstly, Welcome to Android Central!

Secondly, you may not be doing anything wrong, you may just have a lemon, which is a possibility.

I'll second what Haalcyon said: post a screenshot of your battery stats.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Mobile Nations mobile app

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
The first question I'd have is has it always been this way? If not I'd keep a factory reset queued up and ready to execute unless you identify the culprit and before I returned the device.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
The first question I'd have is has it always been this way? If not I'd keep a factory reset queued up and ready to execute unless you identify the culprit and before I returned the device.

Is there anyway to do a cache wipe in recovery?

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app

benhmadison

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
You either have a rogue app or a defective device. Try a factory reset and run it without any additional apps for a while and see how the battery does. If it is good then you know it was an app. If it continues to drain you know you have a bad unit.

Sent from my Nexus 5

heggood

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Its not uncommon for a Note 3 to have <=400mb of free RAM, especially if several widgies are open.

G Pad 8.3

I didn't explain myself exactly. It is not common for any New devices battery life to perform in such a way as the op states his is doing. So it is a obvious defective device, I'm saying.

Posted via Android Central App