Workaround for call quality Sprint version

darryjr

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Hey all, just letting you know for people that are having the hissing, crackling, popping call quality there is a fix. I am on my 3rd g2 and started threads here and xda about bad call quality. Called sprint I can't tell you how many times. For some reason, tonight, 11/26, I called again. Tech support did some digging and found a workaround for call issues the g2 us suffering. It was just given to them 11/22. Unfortunately I didn't write code down as I did it because u figured it would be a dissapointment like all their other feeble attempts to fix problem. To my surprise, IT ACTUALLY*WORKED. So all suffering, five them a call and see if it resolves your problem, and please, post back with results. Its not a reset, you don't lose anything. Its a code that gets you into the service menu, and you disable something. As simple as that. Good luck and reply back.

darryjr

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Hey all, just letting you know for people that are having the hissing, crackling, popping call quality there is a fix. I am on my 3rd g2 and started threads here and xda about bad call quality. Called sprint I can't tell you how many times. For some reason, tonight, 11/26, I called again. Tech support did some digging and found a workaround for call issues the g2 us suffering. It was just given to them 11/22. Unfortunately I didn't write code down as I did it because u figured it would be a dissapointment like all their other feeble attempts to fix problem. To my surprise, IT ACTUALLY*WORKED. So all suffering, five them a call and see if it resolves your problem, and please, post back with results. Its not a reset, you don't lose anything. Its a code that gets you into the service menu, and you disable something. As simple as that. Good luck and reply back.
Someone posted the steps in the sprint forum lg g2 on this site. Try it out, worse case if disabling doesn't work, enable again. Can't make matters worse.

Live Rider

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
IVE DONE IT!!!!!! IVE FIXED IT!!!!! I felt every bit of anger and disgust as all of you OMFG im disappointed with LG customer services and this is the last LG electronic device I shall purchase in my life again... SOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Verizon Wireless Only from your dial pad type this in ##PROGRAM980 then press Send or Call. It will ask for a service key, the code is 000000 and after you type it in a menu will pop up, select FIELD TESTS, THEN SCROLL DOWN TO VOICE SO. I chose 13 QCELP and its crystal clear, but it can vary depending where you live, TRY ALL 3 before you stop. YOU MUST POWER CYCLE DEVICE AFTER SELECTION EACH TIME. As stated the 13QCELP is so clear for me its like a new phone. OMFG WAIT.. THIS IS A NEW PHONE, MY 3RD IN 4 DAYS. Agaain please try each of them before settling there is 3 options. EVRC Software in this device seems to have software issues in my opinion. But in your area it could be better than 13 QCELP. DO NOT SELECT WILD CARD WHICH IS DEFAULT.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20