Camera app icon not getting replaced from icon packs?

xceeder

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
I just decided to mess around with some icon packs (only free ones as I don't have a Play Store gift card yet) and I've noticed that none of them give the camera a new icon. Does anyone else have this strange behavior? The packs I've used say it supports Nova which is what I use. I've tried the first 10-15 free packs that show up when you search "icon packs", if that matters.

Hold on to the app icon until it says edit then click the camera icon and it will bring up a selection , choose your icon pack to get the icon from and select one ...

sent from my Nexus 7 using tapatalk pro..

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Try stealthychief icon packs. They aren't free but they are fantastic. They all change. If you have any problems with one, email the developer, he's very responsive. I use his icon packs exclusively. He includes over 1000 icons in HD quality in every pack. And some packs include themes/wallpapers.

This pack is called Stealth.

3emuja4e.jpg

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3

matyi

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Hold on to the app icon until it says edit then click the camera icon and it will bring up a selection , choose your icon pack to get the icon from and select one ...

sent from my Nexus 7 using tapatalk pro..

This one that I'd suggest. +1

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk