deleted pics on file manager by accident!!!

Kimberly1998

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
Please help. I accidently deleted my pictures from file manager pleas help me how to get them back pleasseee I need my,pictures! :(((

Posted via Android Central App

Illustrator Joe

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
Please help. I accidently deleted my pictures from file manager pleas help me how to get them back pleasseee I need my,pictures! :(((

Unless you backed them up somewhere I would think there is no getting them back. Do you have auto backup photos set on Google+?

ಠ益ಠ

Ronnie2

May 18, 2011
Visit site

Kimberly1998

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
Thanks guys another thing is on this amdroid central app on my android phone how I check if anyone has replied yet to my questions? Like I have to always go throug a bunch of **** to be able 2 see who replied to this???

Ronnie2

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Ya to use DiskDigger you have to root your phone. It's not that difficult if that's what you decide to do.

But to answer your other question, if you wanna get updates from the ac app on this thread just press the little ribbon button in the top right corner. That way it will give you a notification if anyone posts on your thread.

Sent from my beastly LG G2 using Tapatalk

KeepItReal

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
The key is do not add or delete or download anything from the Playstore. This will write over those spaces or areas where the files have been deleted. The files are written in the Windows style format. Attached the phone to you computer, and you can view it's file directory. Download a Windows program, such as Recuva, that is used to 'un-delete' files. Use this program to find files that have been deleted and recovery. I have recovered files from both Android file systems and SD cards.

Kimberly1998

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
I didn't know but snapchat and instagram keeps everything,you view and everything,you open. Because since I'm using dumpster it tells me every photo.

KeepItReal

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
You should download Verizon's VZ Cloud from Playstore. Gives you 5GB's of space, and will backup most things you will need from your phone on case of catastrophe. Definitely recommend it!

dgcamero

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
I would also consider uploading everything not hard copy backed up to Google Plus in the future. I uploaded every photo I have ever taken in the smaller 3GB size that allows unlimited storage. Or consider Flickr...

Kimberly1998

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
Yes I had all that but I guess it deleted the pics that I deleted from File Manager. It was an accident that's what sucks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670