What is this icon?

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Right next to the 4G icon, have never seen it before and shows nothing when I pull down the notification screen. Looks like a SD card with a ? In it
u2u4uqa2.jpg

DudeThatsErin

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
Looks like your phone doesn't recognize the SIM card or something....don't hold me to that, I could be wrong but that's just what came to me off of the top of my head.

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Rebooted my phone and it went away. But don't know what it meant, like I said phone was working fine as far as I could tell. Was using data and making phone calls.

frifred

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Perhaps an app looking for a SD card and telling you that you don't have one (since the G2 doesn't use them)? Just an idea.

rackumrack

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm with dudethatserin, appears your phone wasn't reading your Sim I'd get a new one to be safe.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

wiesky

May 18, 2014
Visit site
I'm with dudethatserin, appears your phone wasn't reading your Sim I'd get a new one to be safe.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

If it was the SIM not being read--it wouldn't show any network connection (i.e., 4gLTE) but a circle with a line through it (pop your SIM out and you'll see). I would check the icon glossary in the user manual if you really want to know. Cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL