Problem with Google Navigation.

Joseph Coates

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
OK folks, first problem I'm havin and I'm assuming there is a fix. If I have my Bluetooth on and listening to Pandora, I cannot get the voice command to work while on Navigation through Google Maps. If I turn the Bluetooth off, the voice Navigation will come out of the phone. I want to be able to do both. Any suggestions?

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
OK folks, first problem I'm havin and I'm assuming there is a fix. If I have my Bluetooth on and listening to Pandora, I cannot get the voice command to work while on Navigation through Google Maps. If I turn the Bluetooth off, the voice Navigation will come out of the phone. I want to be able to do both. Any suggestions?
Actually, this kinda depends on your BT device... some will pair all possible profiles, others only what they need... Go into Settings->Bluetooth and find your paired device and the select he Settings icon next to it, different devices will have different options but look at turning on and off different profiles, the Navigation will use Media audio to send the instructions through BT, but I think if you turn off Phone Audio you can use the mic on the phone.

Just remember this is somewhat device dependent, it all depends on your Bluetooth device in your car.

somnambulator

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I've also noticed this since kk update. if I'm steaming music over bt Navigation will pause music to speak navigation directions, but nothing is heard. this worked fine on 4.2.2.

Sent from Tapatalk using my xposed VZW G2 :)