What music app are you all using?

MolecularGraph

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm currently using Poweramp, I've had the paid version for just about forever. I like play music but not the lg music app.

Sent from my VS980 4G using AC Forums mobile app

ol chap

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
I've been using Fusion as long as I can remember I remember trying power amp and I liked it but always went back to fusion

Posted via Android Central App

MolecularGraph

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Fusion is cool a little different but i used it for a couple hours and just didn't like it as much as Poweramp. Fusion puts two notifications on my bar the whole time I use it and then I have to force stop it to get them gone. I did try shuttle and in really enjoying it.

Sent from my VS980 4G using AC Forums mobile app

shadowsjc

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
I've had the paid poweramp version for a really long time. I hate Google music, but I hate the stock music player even more. Poweramp does what it's supposed to and does it well.

Aglet

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
I tried a whole bunch when the player on my Galaxy S2 stopped working and found Rocket Player to have the interface I preferred. I liked it so much I put it on my Nexus 5 when the S2 died.

somnambulator

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
poweramp is great. I just wish there was a way to have it stream my Google play library or hook into my Spotify subscription.

Spotify pisses me off so much. they're a music company with a terrible music app. even the Spotify desktop program isn't great. if they hired the original nullsoft guys and the poweramp guy they'd be unstoppable.

also Google music app is abysmal. honestly I might not even use poweramp if either Spotify or Google music apps weren't so bad. Google music app is like providing you with the master vinyl recordings of everything that's great on music but a pair of $1 stock iPhone earbuds with which to listen

Sent from Tapatalk using my xposed VZW G2 :)