Battery life still not as good on Kit Kat....

Tex_Norseman

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I have read all the suggestions, and tried everything to extend battery life(Battery saving mode in GPS, Switching network from global to LTE/CDMA) and still after a month of running KK, battery life is no where as good as JB. I bought wakelock detector today and need some advise on how to use it. I'm stock rooted, and only real changes I have made are running Xposed, with Gravity Box(for full immersive mode) and G2 Tweakbox and G2 Xposed(to hide carrier information on lockscreen, and hide various other things in the UI I don't like). Thanks for the advise in advanced. :p

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Did you perform an FDR (IE: Factory Data Reset - Reset the phone to stock) after the update? If not, do that, wait 5 days, and call us back if you're still not having a good battery day.

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Well. Sorry. Not sure what's going on. I haven't had any problems on 4.4.2 and I've got 2 of these phones. Both last longer than the M8 that I had for a month.

chasenfreedom

May 3, 2012
Visit site
I have read all the suggestions, and tried everything to extend battery life(Battery saving mode in GPS, Switching network from global to LTE/CDMA) and still after a month of running KK, battery life is no where as good as JB. I bought wakelock detector today and need some advise on how to use it. I'm stock rooted, and only real changes I have made are running Xposed, with Gravity Box(for full immersive mode) and G2 Tweakbox and G2 Xposed(to hide carrier information on lockscreen, and hide various other things in the UI I don't like). Thanks for the advise in advanced. :p

What Rom are you running?

Posted via Android Central App

chasenfreedom

May 3, 2012
Visit site
Stock for now, considering switching though.

See I wanted to download this gravity box but it said you had to be running something close to vanilla. I've only installed xposed & xbadad camera mod.
So what you're saying is most anything, unless specified, that's in xposed is useable on my G2?

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs