And Yet Another Update for the Verizon LG G2 today (9/16)

TNCattleDog

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
Just checked for updates on my Verizon LG G2 and got a notification that another update is available so Ill download it and see whats in store. Smaller than the update the other day... only 13 minutes to install.

Had a link to the changelog which looks similar to the one the other day but includes "connectivity when roaming in Puerto Rico"

More to come...

Its VS98026A Previous 9/12 was VS98025B so it is a new update from 9/12

David

Last edited:

TNCattleDog

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
Heres the LG Changelog: LG G2 Software Update Benefits

Funny, its dated 9/11. Maybe just some bug fixes. Got the same notice on my Wifes LG G2 as well. Both of us had already updated the other day.

Hmmmm.... Went into settings and it NOW shows my software version as VS98026A...not 25B

Still no Knock code. No apparent changes that I can see

David

sierrajinx9

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Knock Code would probably come in the next FIRMWARE Update 4.4.4, This wasn't meant to be a "OS Upgrade" Just a VoLTE Upgrade that they bundled Fixes and minor upgrades to make it worth it! Mine was 25B after the first update and my phone was experience a lot of lag, Dialer kept crashing, and the screen would stay dark during a call so i couldnt push 1 for english! and now it says 26A after the 2nd update and my phone works fine