So a little while ago, I dropped my phone from, about two feet, and the front screen cracked. The phone had landed screen first without a case on. I managed to replace the screen by myself following a video from fixez.com. I'd post a link but I can't apparently.

Now, ever since I completed this repair, my rear facing camera moves its self left and right for no reason. If you were to turn the phone around and actually look at the lens, you can see it physically move. Its not like its adjusting its self, it just moves and makes it hard to take clear pictures. You can also hear the lens moving. This also happens when I open up the flashlight app I have on my phone. And to describe the sound that it makes, its like a small clicking sound.

Any ideas of how to go about this issue?
    12-04-2014 02:24 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Do you mean you can see the lens moving within the camera housing? Or is the entire camera housing moving? If it's just the lens, then it may be that the autofocus mechanism was damaged from the fall. It's doubtful you could fix that yourself--you'd probably have to replace the whole camera module.
    12-05-2014 12:35 AM