LG G2 Lollipop 5.0 update - phone not updating apps

kcbee93

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
I updated my phone about four days ago, and since then it has not been able to update any of my apps or install any new ones. The phone acts like it's downloading, but it's been doing it for four days and has not finished. Any idea how to fix this?

dmproske

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Mine did this also just the other day. I went into settings, application manager, then to both goggle play services and download manager. On both of them I selected clear data and cache. Restarted phone. That part works now.

Posted via the Android Central App

dmproske

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
I understand that. After I did those steps it allowed Google play store to start downloading and installing apps.

kcbee93

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Okay, so I cleared data and cache for both download manager and google play services and restarted phone, still having same issue with not updating the apps.

KN_LG_G2

Apr 6, 2015
Visit site
Hey kcbee93, I am having the same problem since April 3. Have tried clearing cache to no avail.
Surprised Verizon / LG / Google have not come out with a fix to the VS98039A / Android 5.0.2 we were upgraded to last week.

dmproske

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Sorry it didn't work on your phone. I just googled "play store not downloading apps" and a bunch of solutions came up. I just tried that one and it worked.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma