LG G2 2 issues

chetc

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
i am fairly new to the G2, i have it about a month or more, first issue is when i am on the phone and and when i go to the voice mail it tell me to enter the password to hear the messages, when i take the phone away from my ear to enter the PW the screen is still black and i cannot get the screen to light up to enter the PW, it happens about 90% of the time, the next issue is when the phone rings i pick up the phone and say hello 90% of the time it wont answer, even if i touch the green button to manually answer. is there a way to deactivate the voice command and just hit the answer button.

thanks
Chet

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
i am fairly new to the G2, i have it about a month or more, first issue is when i am on the phone and and when i go to the voice mail it tell me to enter the password to hear the messages, when i take the phone away from my ear to enter the PW the screen is still black and i cannot get the screen to light up to enter the PW, it happens about 90% of the time, the next issue is when the phone rings i pick up the phone and say hello 90% of the time it wont answer, even if i touch the green button to manually answer. is there a way to deactivate the voice command and just hit the answer button.

thanks
Chet
Perform a factory reset. Also, be sure to make sure the proximity sensor area is clean and not full of smudges and/or debris.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar