Intuition and the Mac

DavidDoyle

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Anyone had any luck getting these two to share files?

I downloaded the driver from Verizon - no luck
I downloaded the Android Transfer App - no luck

AirSync and DoubleTwist worked after a manual pairing (wifi sync).

Any and all help would be appreciated!

BluePlate

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I use iSyncr to get my iTunes playlists on my phones, and I had the darndest time getting it to work with my Mac and my Intuition. The computer kept saying it couldn't read the type of drive I was attaching (or whatever that message is), and the iSyncr program would never acknowledge the presence of the Intuition. Eventually, when I was good and fed up, I walked away for a bit and when I came back, lo and behold it was running iSyncr and I was able to transfer all my playlists. Honestly, I did nothing other than walk away. I wonder if the fact that it wouldn't mount as a disk is because it's not a removable SD card? With my past phones (well, with my most recent Droids, at least), the phone's hard drive always mounted as an installation disk (with the CD icon), while the removable SD card mounted as a removable drive (just like a USB drive).

Sorry--not much help here, just commiseration!

DavidDoyle

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
I've managed to get most of the stuff on and off the phone using a variety of programs like doubleTwist and Google Drive, but it sure is a problem that I can't just mount the damn thing. I'm going to keep banging on the problem until I decide to take it back and wait for the Note 2.

bq14

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
@David...Thx. I am more familiar with it just syncing to iTunes...silly question, but I'm not sure what you mean by mount? (like a stand/cradle) to put it on? What's so different about note 2?

---------- Post Merged at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:09 PM ----------

'cont.....I think the only electronic I could mostly figure out is iPhone but I really wanted to try this intuition....May be redundant but is there an easy way to transfer pictures to and from computer (mac)? Don't mean to be a pain:p

DavidDoyle

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
"Mount" is another term used for connecting a drive, usb device, etc. to a computer.

I haven't gotten to transferring pictures. I'll probably just email them to myself and then save to the device.

My research shows that Samsung devices are easier to connect to a Mac.

bq14

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Thanks David for the help....sounds like there is not a usb cable to connect then? Someone at VZW told me there was?!

DavidDoyle

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
There is a usb cable connection, the problem is that the mac can't read the phone when connected. Ive given up an am using Google Drive to move files back and forth. that is working well for files, and Double Twist (using the Air Sync) for music. DT is slow but it seems to work.