I love my new LG Intuition

hokie_prof

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I just got my LG Intuition today and I just want the world to know that I love this ginormous phone. This phone has great pre-installed widgets. a fast processer, great call quality, and a stunning screen. I love the note taking capabilities and I know that I'll actually use them - I use a similar feature on my Samsung tablet, but the notes typically aren't well organized. You can even readjust the aspect ratio for apps, if necessary.

In short, I say heck with all the haters. My new phone rocks. :p

Last edited:

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Yep I agree... Now get ready for the shocked looks & comments people give you when you pull it out. Store clerks, waitress etc... They all feel they have to comment. I love to show them the phone. Usually everyone who sees it will say they want one just like it. Problem is its no longer out in most Verizon stores which is rediculous! If this phone had been properly marketed instead of ignored it would have been very popular. I'm sure we wont get any updates at all.

Sent from my VS950 4G using Android Central Forums

hokie_prof

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Yep I agree... Now get ready for the shocked looks & comments people give you when you pull it out. Store clerks, waitress etc... They all feel they have to comment. I love to show them the phone. Usually everyone who sees it will say they want one just like it. Problem is its no longer out in most Verizon stores which is rediculous! If this phone had been properly marketed instead of ignored it would have been very popular. I'm sure we wont get any updates at all.

Sent from my VS950 4G using Android Central Forums

hokie_prof

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
It wasnt marketed well at all. Sales online probably increased over the last couple of days though. Amazon and Best Buy had it for free with a contract.