Can't get this phone anymore?

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
I still love my intuition and over the holidays had many friends and family members look at mine, gawk and exclaim "I love that phone! I want it" my Aunt went to her local Verizon store who told her it was no longer available?! Really? It just came out in September. This is crazy. I get such a great reaction from people I'm so surprised this phone didn't sell better.

Sent from my VS950 4G using Android Central Forums

hokie_prof

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
That's bizarre. This is my all-time favorite phone. The Verizon stores where I live weren't keeping it in stock when I bought it in Nov. They said that they would have to order it. I know that Verizon online is still carrying it.

I work with college students. One saw my phone in mid-December. She told me that she knows a lot of people who have bought it. That gave me hope!

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
I will tell her Verizon online still has it!
Thank you!!

Write Zilla

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
That sounds crazy. I've seen this store all over Best Buy, and I got it for Christmas 2012, which is long after the time you stated. I think Verizon and LG did not anticipate such huge demand for this phone, cause they did not advertise it. They were just hoping it would sell itself, which it has done just that, very well.

So they may have been temporarily out of stock, but it would crazy for them to discontinue this phone, based on how well it's selling.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad