Pros/Cons?

sjenkins1009

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
Just picked up the Revo yesterday for full price and after playing with it for a few hours there definately seems to be some goods and bads about it. Below are my thoughts... anyone else care to add to them? Might make for a nice review thread for people looking into buying one.

Pros:
Snappy UI - I love the responsiveness of the LG UI. It is quick and responsive...very limited lag.

Size - I was iffy on the size at first because I was steadily coming from smaller and smaller devices (Droid-Facinate-Revo) but the form factor fits nicely into the lower pocket of my jeans and the picture clarity is really nice.

Cons:

Voicemail: Still up in the air because i just tried this, but issues with Google Voice??? Anyone else see anything about it. (Will edit if response found)

LG UI: This just might take some getting use to but the whole LG UI for the app launcher is a little wierd. Going to give it a few days though of trying it out to see.

Looking foward to hearing what other people thought of the phone and if i missed a similar thread to this...i apologize.

KristyBake

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Hey!

One con i've noticed right off the bat was its likeliness to get scratched... maybe it's due to my profession

Has this been a big problem for you?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance