Root your revo after 2.3.4 update

captainrichard

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
i have a lg revolution 2.3.4 that i am trying to root...just rooted my thunderbolt and love it..removed tons of bloatware from verizon...
question is: trying to root revo with oneclick method but can't find LGRevolutionRoot.zip since the multiupload website was taken down...
Please help...is there another location with that file or does anyone have access to it...thanks so much..

ashtonpeek

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
i have a lg revolution 2.3.4 that i am trying to root...just rooted my thunderbolt and love it..removed tons of bloatware from verizon...
question is: trying to root revo with oneclick method but can't find LGRevolutionRoot.zip since the multiupload website was taken down...
Please help...is there another location with that file or does anyone have access to it...thanks so much..

hey dumbass this thread was about using the LG Esteem Root to root 2.3.4 not whatever you were talking about

ashtonpeek

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Says my revo is rooted. I still can't unbing my phone. Can someone elaborate the steps that need to be taken. also The lights on front search, app, home buttons are not lighting up anymore and only light when I adjust screen brightness.

download root uninstaller from marketplace

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463