How to restore missing apps

bnewall1

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Greetings!

About 3 weeks ago, I got the ZV7 update, which updated my Revolution to Gingerbread 2.3.4. Shortly after, I rooted the phone and installed Titanium Backup. I wanted to remove the horrible Bing stuff, which I did, but I apparently got a bit overzealous and removed some things I shouldn't have. I removed "What's New", thinking it was an application that would tell me what was new from Verizon. I didn't realize it was the app that lets you slide down when you turn the screen on to see what's new. I also, apparently, removed the voice recognition software, so the microphone button on my keyboard now does nothing.

I was not smart enough to run Titanium Backup and have it back everything up *first*. Is there any way to get these apps back? I thought perhaps a factory reset would do the job, but it didn't. I talked to Verizon to see if perhaps they could push the update to me again, but they can't (surprise, surprise). So, is there any way to get these back? Or am I screwed until the next update comes along?

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678